Battle of the North 2020
Crew Registration: 07:15-07:45
Athlete Registration: 08:15-09:00
Athlete Briefing 09:00
Start WOD 1: 10:00
Start WOD 2: 11:45
Start WOD 3: 13:00
Cutoff & Briefing finals: 14:45
Start Finals 15:30
Price Ceremony 17:00
Children <12: free
– Weekend: €10,-
At the door
– Weekend €12,50
– Daypass €7,50
Finalists have full access the whole weekend with their Athlete Wristband.
Buy your spectator ticket online!
– Nocco Benelux
– Get Under The Bar
– Sugar Rush System
– Pedal your own smoothie for €2 at our Smoothie Bike (next to the bar)
– For children, there is a scavenger hunt with about 10 questions about the Battle of the North (next to the bar)
– There will be a Nocco Challenge with 1 minute Nocco Ground to Overhead for max reps at the Nocco stand.
– Sugar Rush System will bring their Mini Bike Challenge up to MartiniPlaza
– There will be a Sandbag Challenge at the CFBraces stand.
– Get Under The Bar will host multiple clinics and demo’s during the weekend at the Gorilla Grip stand.
Location & Travel
Leave motorway A7 at exit 36, Groningen-West and leave the following round-a-bout turning into Laan 1940-1945. Take the right into the Leonard Springerlaan. On the left side, there is a parking lot with 600 spots (MartiniPlaza Parking). Costs are €2,10/hour with a max of €12,-
MartiniPlaza is at walking distance from Groningen Centraal. You can also take bus 10 to Hoornsemeer.